Pages

8/6/11

Wedding Day


Before the ceremony, Kit and I chose to break tradition and see each other. We debated back and forth on whether or not to do so, but circumstances out of my control (and there were a few) led us to change our minds and do a "first look" at the house where the groomsmen were staying in Carnelian bay. In hindsight, I could not be happier with our choice to do it this way. Any nerves I had were soothed the second I saw him, and I was able to enjoy the setting and the day even more because of this. We got some amazing pictures because the house had panoramic views of the lake. It was incredible. Trevor and Lisa drove us to the wedding site, where I met my parents at the little cabin at Gatekeeper's before walking down the aisle.















No comments:

Post a Comment